What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3.2.2. - jailbreak, still wait for a longgg......

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll be waiting for an extremely long time. The Dev team isn't working on a jailbreak solution for 3.2.2. You are probably out of luck until 4.2 comes out in November.

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is, everyone is waiting.

I have a feeling that even if they know a jailbreak for 3.2.2 they wont release it because it lets apple fix the "bug" before they release a newer iOS.

Why should they let apple fix a bug that they want to be workable for 4.1 (etc)

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org
The thing is, everyone is waiting.

I have a feeling that even if they know a jailbreak for 3.2.2 they wont release it because it lets apple fix the "bug" before they release a newer iOS.

Why should they let apple fix a bug that they want to be workable for 4.1 (etc)
They think (DevTeam) that 4.1 has a hole to hack and jailbreak. As Holoshed said, if they jailbreak 3.2.2, Apple will fix the hole to jailbreak and the new firmware will come fixed, probably, without chances of jailbreaking...

I'm a 3.2.2 iPad Owner, we just need to wait until a New Way to Downgrade without SHSHs Blops or just upgrade to the new firmware when it has a new jailbreak.

That's All Folks!

Most reactions

Latest posts