What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2017, rear cover?

ChuckinSC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an iPad 2017 but can't find a cover to protect the back only. I'm not looking for a stand - just a basic protection for the ball of the iPad. Incipo made such a cover, black in color, that fits my iPad 3 perfectly.

Does anyone know if there's something like this for the "2017" or is there a retro sizes cover that'll fit? Thanks!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - if not already done, check Amazon and enter the search terms circled in blue shown below and in the appropriate category - most seem to be the usual 'smart cover' types in different colors, but there is a clear back only cover toward the bottom of that search page - I did not check further pages. Good luck and let us know what you find. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.39.57 AM.png

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With that search, you should find both hard plastic and rubbery back covers. I had a hard cover on my iPad 3, and bought a soft rubbery cover for my Pro 9.7. I like the rubbery one better.

Most reactions

Latest posts