What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2

twinguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering I have the ipad2 and I have 40 gb left, is that alot, I don't watch any movies, I do have some songs not alot, I do have some videos of family, and photos, just wanted to see what any one had to say, Thanks for any advice,

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's over 2/3 of the available storage memory, so I'd say that's quite a lot. You shouldn't run short anytime soon.

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I guess you have the 64 GB iPad 2? You lucky little (Insert bad word here)!!

So you have consumed 21 GB at an estimated scale. I guess it won't run short.

~ HybridDeathCore, the Reaper of Souls

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I guess you have the 64 GB iPad 2? You lucky little (Insert bad word here)!!

So you have consumed 21 GB at an estimated scale. I guess it won't run short.

Just reminiscing. I learned a long time ago not to call someone You lucky little (followed by a disrespectful â€bad wordâ€) as it turned out he was not so little after all LOL Just thinking of our forum rules here also.......
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just reminiscing. I learned a long time ago not to call someone You lucky little (followed by a disrespectful â€bad wordâ€) as it turned out he was not so little after all LOL Just thinking of our forum rules here also.......
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I meant that as a expression. The little. Also I think I should be an app developer to make a app that act as an reference for the site rules of the iPad forum. Probably so that I can remember it all. Too complicated and long with a guy with a blasted memory.

Most reactions

Latest posts