What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Zagg Screen Protector

kathieray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have somehow scratched my protector and would like to know if there is a way to remove the scratches without replacing the screen protector. Thanks!

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kathieray said:
Have somehow scratched my protector and would like to know if there is a way to remove the scratches without replacing the screen protector. Thanks!

Skip the Zagg. I fooled with that SP for month s, it's grippy and terrible with stylus use.
Take a look at the Powersupport screen protector It is very nice here's a review it works the same on iPad as iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just a heads up what ever you do don't buy belkin's clear screen protector there £14.99 and are awful what a waste of money :(

georgeacosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend the one I've been using for a couple of months called ArmorSuit from Amazon. If you want a solid protector that doesn't affect your device's visibility, it's all yours.

Best of luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts