What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 + Zagg Invisible Shield + Stylus R Us

purdue1014

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone here has had any luck with a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector and one of the Stylus's from SRU...Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Purdue

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone here has had any luck with a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector and one of the Stylus's from SRU...Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Purdue

Don't know about the Zagg, but if you do a lot of handwriting go with the Adonit Jot. (I think Dagi might now have a similar stylus, but I KNOW that the Jot is top-o-the-heap!) For drawing, probably the iFaraday is best. The latter is probably the best all around compromise. Unless you have very sensitive finger reflexes, don't go for the Stylus-R-Us. I have tried it and don't find it good for handwriting at all. Maybe drawing would be ok.

Most reactions

Latest posts