What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 won't connect to wifi

marshacris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an original iPad, an iPhone 4s, and an iPhone 5. All of these devices connect fine to my wifi. I borrowed an iPad 2 from a friend of mine today and I cannot get it to connect to my wifi. I don't now if the fact that the computer that is connected to my wifi router crashed has anything to do with it or not. While I was troubleshooting, I reset the network settings on my original iPad and now it won't connect. Here are the things I have tried: powering down the iPad, resetting the network settings, and restarting the router. The router isn't that old - just a couple of months - so it should have the latest firmware on it. Are there any other suggestions?

ricksteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing happened to my iPad 2, go to apple store. It's a internal issue, $200 I received a refurbished one from them.

Rick

Most reactions

Latest posts