1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 won't connect to wifi

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by marshacris, Aug 7, 2013.

1. marshacris

marshacris iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an original iPad, an iPhone 4s, and an iPhone 5. All of these devices connect fine to my wifi. I borrowed an iPad 2 from a friend of mine today and I cannot get it to connect to my wifi. I don't now if the fact that the computer that is connected to my wifi router crashed has anything to do with it or not. While I was troubleshooting, I reset the network settings on my original iPad and now it won't connect. Here are the things I have tried: powering down the iPad, resetting the network settings, and restarting the router. The router isn't that old - just a couple of months - so it should have the latest firmware on it. Are there any other suggestions?
  2. ricksteric

ricksteric iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same thing happened to my iPad 2, go to apple store. It's a internal issue, $200 I received a refurbished one from them.

Rick