What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 with 4.3.1 Have I missed my chance to jailbreak?

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got an iPad 2 wifi only version, I've been holding off doing firmware updates until any jailbreak was released. The problem is I was away on holiday for two weeks when the jailbreak me.com came out and now I'm back home. I can only update to firmware 4.3.4 through apple.
I've downloaded 4.3.3 and tried the shift and update thing to select my own firmware but it won't allow me to update to that either.

Have I missed out? Or can any thing be done for me still only being on a less firmware version?

Many thanks for any info on this.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, unless you daved 4.3.3 blobs, and you would know if you did, you have missed out I'm afraid. At the moment you are stuck without a JB :(

OP
O

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming my fears mate! I don't have a clue about saving my blibs and blobs it's something I'll have to look into for future.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has any one heard if comex is going to finish working on jailbreakme.com and make it compatible for 4.3.1 & 4.3.2?

Most reactions