What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi only selling price?

Abozia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had an iPad 2 Wi-Fi only for about 3 years. I feel like its time to sell it and upgrade to a more recent model. It has 2 dents on the corners in total. One is a bit more noticeable than the other 2 which you can barely see unless you stick it up your eye. I live in Pakistan where an iPad is a really big thing, and I guess I can sell it pretty easily.
I wanted to know how much I should sell it for. Please give me a price that's both, reasonable and not too low!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have had an iPad 2 Wi-Fi only for about 3 years. I feel like its time to sell it and upgrade to a more recent model. It has 2 dents on the corners in total. One is a bit more noticeable than the other 2 which you can barely see unless you stick it up your eye. I live in Pakistan where an iPad is a really big thing, and I guess I can sell it pretty easily.
I wanted to know how much I should sell it for. Please give me a price that's both, reasonable and not too low!

Really impossible to give you a specific price - depends on the appearance (and I assume that the device is in working order), amount of storage (e.g. 16 vs. 32 vs. vs 64 GB - Apple generally adds about $100 for each storage jump), comparative prices in Pakistan (how much more are iPads there vs. the USA), and how much the person buying the iPad is willing to pay (and of course if a friend or family member you would likely reduce the amount).

Check the prices here on eBay just for a general range for used iPad 2s in USA $ - you can also google 'refurbished iPad 2' and look at the hits; you can also check out Craigslist which is a service offering MANY different services & products - hope some of these suggestions help. Good luck - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts