1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 Wi-Fi Issues

Discussion in 'iPAD Connect' started by Wr1terTyp3, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Wr1terTyp3

Wr1terTyp3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I'm having an issue where my iPad 2 will not load the App Store or Web after opening the case cover. My network is checked and the wi-fi signal is at full strength but the App Store and Web screens just say "loading." I have to restart the iPad before the pages will load. Is there a reason why this is occurring? Do you recommend I take the tablet back to Apple?

Thank you!

Wr1terTyp3
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

My usual recommendations: 1) Restart or Reset the iPad, if not already done (directions below); 2) Power Recycle your modem & router, i.e. turn off each (or pull the plugs), wait a while, and sequentially re-power the modem first & then the router; 3) Forget the Network - go into Settings -> Wi-Fi, then open the dialog box for the active network and forget; re-establish a connection; and 4) Reset Network Settings - go into Settings -> General; pick 'Reset' @ the bottom and select 'Reset Network....'. Let us know if any of these suggestions helps - if not, please post back - good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wr1terTyp3

Wr1terTyp3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, giradman! I reset the network and that seemed to do the trick. Thank you for all the help and suggestions!
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Great! Glad the suggestion(s) worked for you - Dave :)