What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 volume problems

Juie baylon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I have an ipad and there is a problem in the volume! It dissappears! I just noticed this sicnce i ulgraded to ios6 i tried reseting my ipad and the volume returned and it went well for a few days but after awhile it dissapears again! I also have problem with the switch off button! When i switch off the ipad the apple logo appears and it switch on again! Can anybody help me?

Boet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone chimes in. I had this problem too. I looked at sounds in settings, my switch (not set to mute but lock rotation instead) hit the home button twice to bring up the apps in memory and music bar. Everything looked good. Also checked the Volume switch to confirm it was not set too low - it was not. Video and Podcasts had no sound. Nothing did. Once I powered off and back on the sound returned.

What you describe is exactly what happened to me and I am crossing my fingers it was a hiccup.

Boet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops. I reread your post. Are you saying the volume settings disappear? Also, you cannot shut down ipad but it reboots?

Muskwachino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem a few days ago. Plug your ipad in an when you release the cord tilt to one side. The the plug on the ipad somehow affects the volume. My volume would disapear or the song title would. Even the sound would cut out after a minute. Just try wiggling the cord on the pad not the usb plugin.

Most reactions

Latest posts