What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 videos

jawsatlanta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do I transfer a movie I took with my iPad off of the iPad. it is 15 minutes long so email is not an option.

thanks

bdullea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect to iTunes and when you sync go to the movie tab for the iPad and should be an option to transfer movie to computer. I think that it is already set to so you may just have to sync your iPad to iTunes, other than that, you would need to upload to a cloud type storage like dropbox, but that size file would take a while.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
A lot of apps allow direct wifi linking between pc and iPad specifically for file transfer. Does 'good reader' allow this possibly?

but yeah, this is what iTunes is for. Or 'copytrans' maybe.

OP
J

jawsatlanta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bdullea said:
Connect to iTunes and when you sync go to the movie tab for the iPad and should be an option to transfer movie to computer. I think that it is already set to so you may just have to sync your iPad to iTunes, other than that, you would need to upload to a cloud type storage like dropbox, but that size file would take a while.

call me stupid, but I only see the ability to sync videos to my iPad from my computer, not the other way around. I am certainly an ITunes newbie so I could be missing something. I am just curious if ITunes can take a video that I took on the IPad and save it locally to my PC and if so how? The movies tab seems to just sync, but from where? I might be missing a setting or something??

Jembie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I connect my iPad (or my iPhone ) to my laptop, windows live gallery automatically starts up and asks if I want to import photos and videos. It saves them all to the my pictures folder automatically too. I never told it to do that.

Sent from my iPad in Derby, England

Most reactions

Latest posts