What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the feeling, i am saving for the mac book air or pro.

Ok i got 3 app updates (havent updated), all for the ipad retina screen, i op on ipad 1, do i need to update these apps?

RIP Steve Jobs 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Make sure you download IOS 5.1 first

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh thanks, and need to download the new i tunes also which means turning on the dreaded laptop lol

RIP Steve Jobs 

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Oh thanks, and need to download the new i tunes also which means turning on the dreaded laptop lol

RIP Steve Jobs 

Yup!! Think that's why devices wouldn't update OTA!!! ;(. Now working on iPhone.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.1!!! Update From NYC using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I wish I had the money to buy it now!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Ditto, Hayley. And it is being launched on my birthday. Hey Ho! Still we will be in Paris for the weekend which is some compensation :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lucky you! The last we were in Paris was when DisneyParis opened! 20 years ago? Gulp. I'd love to take hubby up the Eiffel tower this time.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where are all my old pals? Even though it says iPad 2 in UK. I never did own one. I was an original but live in UK.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

sinbadthebad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem with my newly purchased iPad 2 !
I can get all the 'catch-up' archived programmes but the 'live' broadcasts, although working when the app was initially installed just won't play - all I get is that annoying little circle animation.
Anyone any ideas

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure what you are talking about. Could you rephrase the question.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Not sure what you are talking about. Could you rephrase the question.

Has he got a slow broadband connection, Hayles?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

tecmess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 was superb until I upgraded to IO6 so as a new user to this forum from the UK I thought I could use this post of yours to try to get some help? Basicallly I have a few hundred albums on my main computer which are backed up to the the icloud. I used to be able to see all the album covers on my ipad2 and I had some tracks permanently downloaded on my ipad with the ability to download any track from the stored items on the icloud. Since upgrading I get blank album covers and and ipad2 that is constantly working whenever I try to play anything. No music plays at all even if I wait for an age. What happened? Also I can no longer update apps as it just repeats the process of constantly waiting..........

tecmess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glad to hear I'm not alone. Any IO6 users out there got an answer - that is how to restate the music you had working perfectly once you have upgraded from Io5 to 6 ?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try syncing with your laptop and delete your songs on iPad. I did this for IOS5. Reload with songs and it should do it.
I'm not sure of the iTunes cloud account but if they are iTunes, I suppose you will need to redownload the songs from the purchased button on the store.
Have you tried resetting by pressing home and off switch together until slide to close appears and then press both buttons until apple sign appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts