What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 use in Italy

aprimack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 with AT&T in the US. I will be in Italy for 1 month. Can I change the sim card or do something to use the iPad without incurring huge At&T charges?

Aron

Stan56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.88-local-genius-memos.com
I have an iPad 2 with AT&T in the US. I will be in Italy for 1 month. Can I change the sim card or do something to use the iPad without incurring huge At&T charges?

Aron

I believe you can do this ny changing the sim card as i do when travelling to greece from the UK. I also think this is the only option for you as US is not in EU. I think i am able to use the same card in europe as the one i have in the UK. Hope this helps, if not im sure the ipad tech help will be able to suggest what you will need to do on the official apple site.

OP
A

aprimack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I assume when I do I will lose the uses of all that is on the US sim card I have. Do you synch the new one ith a computer to put your present data on it?

Thanks.

Aron

Most reactions

Latest posts