What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Time Machine...

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Imagine you are in a time machine and you take your iPad with you. Post your funny quotes that you would hear others say about iPad. I'll start us off. Remember, this is just for fun!

1990s - "Compared to my Game Boy, that thing must have cost you $10,000!"

1960s - "Apple? That thing doesn't look like an apple, it's too flat."

Benjamin Franklin - "This object would be a great conductor to use for my next lighting rod experiment!"

Kurt Cobain - "GarageBand is going to change the face of Grunge music forever."

Share your quotes when you think of them, also, if you mention any names I'll try and do my best on coming up with a funny quote, but remember it has to be in the past or future.

Last edited:
OP
I

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha the 2090s quote is funny!

1980s AD - "The new Super Computer from Apple! Dual core processors! More ram! Surround sound! 2million colors! All of this for the price of less than a Mansion! The new Super Computer! Only $250,000 dollars!*

*this product currently does not have any programs for it Since programing it is too sophisticated for our computer engineers at this time."

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts