What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Sync Issues

davearino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning,
I manage a newtork where we use Exchange 10, Blackberry and Ipad 2. Since we have added the ipad 2 to the mix we have seen spotty issues with syncronization on the ipad, always with the calendar and not always the same user.I am looking for a way to track this issue I dont see allot in the event viewers of the servers so I am somewhat stumped. If someone can point me in the right direction as to what i should be looking for in regards to errors it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Dave

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning,
I manage a newtork where we use Exchange 10, Blackberry and Ipad 2. Since we have added the ipad 2 to the mix we have seen spotty issues with syncronization on the ipad, always with the calendar and not always the same user.I am looking for a way to track this issue I dont see allot in the event viewers of the servers so I am somewhat stumped. If someone can point me in the right direction as to what i should be looking for in regards to errors it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Dave

On the iPad track to confirm that the user is either on wifi and has an available network logged on to, and or confirm that sync over 3G in turned on.

Most reactions

Latest posts