1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 Switcheasy Canvas Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by janfisher1, Jun 2, 2011.

1. janfisher1

janfisher1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got this iPod case and I cannot get the handle to lock. Apparently it is a magnetic candle and the fit is too tight...it is like the case is a bit short for the iPad. Has someone figured this out that could help? I tried to take the iPad out of the case to see if I could see the problem, but I can't do that either. It is so tight in there that I can't remove it.

I would appreciate any help someone can give me.
  2. pepen31

pepen31 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there, I also just bought it today. I examined that the back plastic cover seems use the minuscule gap to hold the IPad to it's proper place. Is in your case, all the rim is fit with the small click sound when you slid it? In my case, the fit is works perfect. Removing the case is truly not easy. Try to open it from the outer rim first. Try to bend the back cover slightly, and slip you thumb nails (or any blunt object) to separate the cover from the iPad near both edge. Once one longer side is free, it is very easy to get it out. Hope it helps....