1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 software update

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by kaz50, Mar 14, 2012.

1. kaz50

kaz50 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Every time I try to do the ipad2 software update it comes up saying error has accured anyone got any advice
  2. MrLuke

MrLuke iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    We're going to need some more info if we're going to be of any help. Are you syncing over wifi or with it plugged in and what version are you currently using? Also, if there's an error code or any other info you can give on the error please say. Thanks.
    On a side note I thought I'd give you some advice on using the forum :)...
    I'd recommend reading the forum rules and looking at some of the stickies threads on here. Many of them are very useful, if you have time (and you'll need quite a bit) I'd also recommend reading the tips and tricks thread (search for it using the search bar) as that has some really useful pointers in it. A friendly reminder about any questions you may have, it's always best to search function to find something out first as the chances are your query has been answered before, whats more you'll often get a faster answer as it can take a while for someone to come along that can help sometimes. If however, you search to no avail, go ahead and post something (preferably in the correct section [speeds up your answer and makes less work for the admins]), chances are someone will be able to help.

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +961 / 0
    Hi Kaz,

MrLuke has given you a great start. We certainly will need some ore information-especially what version you are currently on.

Also:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.http://www.ipadforums.net/regional-ipad-groups/

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ipad-user-guide-for-ios-5/id470308101?mt=11

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,294 / 0