1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 smart covers - pictures wanted

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jimgreen83, Mar 15, 2011.

1. jimgreen83

jimgreen83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to decide which colour case to go for and the pictures on the Apple site don't give the detail I want. Could people please post some pictures of their smart covers so I can see what the colours actually look like and what the finish on them is. I am thinking I will probably go for the tan leather to go with a white iPad but have also been thinking about the grey poly. I would like to see pics of all colours (except pink and orange) as they could all possibly sway me away from the tan.
  2. Nick Burns

Nick Burns iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Why is everyone dissing the Pink? :p

I'll definitely be getting a pink cover once I get my iPad 2. :D
  3. SporkLover

SporkLover iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Light Blue:

IMAG0134 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMAG0133 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

My word of advice if you get a lighter color Smart Cover, spray it with Scotch Guard or something to protect it from absorbing dirt first.

Mine seemed to get dirty on the first day of use (which was just an airplane). It is easy enough to wash and clean, but that is annoying.
  4. MadDragon1846

MadDragon1846 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be getting the light blue cover, it'll match my Lunar Blue Boxwave Stylus! =)

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF
  5. jimgreen83

jimgreen83 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers for the pictures. That blue goes very well with the white iPad and I imagine that grey will do to. It is a shame they mark but good news that they clean easily.
  6. Morticia

Morticia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The blue looks darker than on the apple site in your pictures Sporklover...is that accurate? I have the green and love it! It matches my business logo! :)
  7. Mandrake

Mandrake iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have black leather and black ipod. I also have a pro DSLR....I can take some pics when I get home later tonight.

(I tried posting a sample pic of my iphone but I'm too new here to do so :()