What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 smart covers - pictures wanted

jimgreen83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to decide which colour case to go for and the pictures on the Apple site don't give the detail I want. Could people please post some pictures of their smart covers so I can see what the colours actually look like and what the finish on them is. I am thinking I will probably go for the tan leather to go with a white iPad but have also been thinking about the grey poly. I would like to see pics of all colours (except pink and orange) as they could all possibly sway me away from the tan.

Nick Burns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is everyone dissing the Pink? :p

I'll definitely be getting a pink cover once I get my iPad 2. :D

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be getting the light blue cover, it'll match my Lunar Blue Boxwave Stylus! =)

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

OP
J

jimgreen83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers for the pictures. That blue goes very well with the white iPad and I imagine that grey will do to. It is a shame they mark but good news that they clean easily.

Morticia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The blue looks darker than on the apple site in your pictures Sporklover...is that accurate? I have the green and love it! It matches my business logo! :)

Mandrake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have black leather and black ipod. I also have a pro DSLR....I can take some pics when I get home later tonight.

(I tried posting a sample pic of my iphone but I'm too new here to do so :()

Most reactions

Latest posts