What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 smart cover is too expensive

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vision said:
Sent you a pm regarding the case RickyBobby. Thanks =).

I also have one of those magnetic cover I purchased when I bought it! Will sell for $15... Bought it for $40 it's grey nothing wrong with it just don't like that it doesn't protect the back...email wit interests!

Davi62108, I also have the grey smart cover and ordered a CoverBuddy from Switcheasy: CANVAS for iPad 2 - SwitchEasy# Fits great and works with the smartcover just fine plus it doesn't add a lot of bulk to the ipad which is nice. Just figured I'd pass this on as an option.

John Daerson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No,,but in my opinion that cover is designed quite smartly, and helps in safeguarding the glass of my ipad2...which actually needs protection a bit more than the metal part (back side)......and is worth buying...:)

Kukulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.time-tours.com
No,,but in my opinion that cover is designed quite smartly, and helps in safeguarding the glass of my ipad2...which actually needs protection a bit more than the metal part (back side)......and is worth buying...:)
Why does it? I have seen lots of scratches on iPad backs, but never any on the glass...as long as you dont handle it with utter disrespect.

Most reactions

Latest posts