What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Slowdown issue...

Brad Trent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Overnight, my iPad 2 has suddenly slowed down in every application that requires an online connection. It's a 16gb wifi version and I haven't installed a software update or any new apps prior to this slowdown, but all software is up to date. My wifi connection through my airport is fine...my iPhone 4s and MacBook Pro have no slowdown issues when connected on the same network. Safari and email downloads have gotten painfully slow. Connecting to Twitter or facebook takes so long I would swear I was using dial-up. Watching anything on YouTube is pretty much impossible...the initial connection takes about 30 seconds and then I will get maybe 20 seconds into a video before I hit a buffer wall.

Yes, I've restarted the iPad, many times. Yes I've synched to my computer. Yes, I have plenty of free space available...about 7gb free.

Thoughts?!!

Most reactions

Latest posts