What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Shipping by the end of February 2011?

dogxa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I am very expecting the next iPad, but i have a little worried about,
iPad sales very successfully this year, but the next iPad may
not have such a smooth trip as which will meet a lot of competitors
such as galaxy Tab, Playbook,Motopad. but I am still support iPad
and expect the new iPad will bring a big surprise for us iPad users.
In fact, iPad 1.0 is the best Christmas gift on this year, :p
That's great if iPad 2.0 be a Christmas gift, amm, tha't is impossible..Lol~~

chillo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its interesting thought what Steve Jobs posted on Twitter yesterday

"I love reading rumor sites just to laugh at how wrong everyone is."

or the a few days ago: "

Everyone wants to know when the new iPad is coming out. For the record, Apple doesn't make gay devices."

Makes you wonder if all those rumors are true...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

"For the record, Apple doesn't make gay devices."
Seriously... you think Steve Jobs really said that?

If you do, I will sell you this for $1.00

Brooklyn-Bridge-1.jpg

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not wanting to add any fuel to the fire because I don't think the ipad 2 will arrive before April but the current model has started showing up in TK Maxx stores in UK discounted by £100. First time I have ever heard this store selling Apple products and quite a discount for the current model. Not sure why this is but I'll leave it to you to speculate.

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad is only 6 months old!!! I think I will hold off until the Ipad 3 comes out.

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I am very expecting the next iPad, but i have a little worried about,
iPad sales very successfully this year, but the next iPad may
not have such a smooth trip as which will meet a lot of competitors
such as galaxy Tab, Playbook,Motopad. but I am still support iPad
and expect the new iPad will bring a big surprise for us iPad users.
In fact, iPad 1.0 is the best Christmas gift on this year, :p
That's great if iPad 2.0 be a Christmas gift, amm, tha't is impossible..Lol~~

Checked out the Samsung Galaxy tab recently. I actually saw it in a Costco store in Canada. Looks neat but there two big drawbacks for me; I think you have to sign up for service as you would a phone and the second is that I am not so sure about the apps available for this device.

I have pretty much got accustomed to several apps that I use in my job as a teacher using the ipad and I am not sure these same apps or similar ones will be available for the new Tab.

The size too is a concern but I could get over that.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

"For the record, Apple doesn't make gay devices."

Well, go look at the twitts from the official Steve Jobs `s Twitter account ceostevejobs.

If you don't want to buy that bridge in Brooklyn, I have some prime real estate in Florida you might be interested in!

Swampland.jpg

Supremo502

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok i just got my ipad yesterday rofl... O well this is still awesome.. Bought it solely for pocket legends game hehe. Forum cherry pop :)

Bob Coxner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not wanting to add any fuel to the fire because I don't think the ipad 2 will arrive before April but the current model has started showing up in TK Maxx stores in UK discounted by £100. First time I have ever heard this store selling Apple products and quite a discount for the current model. Not sure why this is but I'll leave it to you to speculate.

TJ Maxx did the same here but it was just an advertising stunt. They bought $40,000 worth of 16gb WiFi iPads, paying retail. They they put a few in every store for $399. They lost $8000 but gained millions of dollars of free publicity as people swarmed to the stores looking for them. They're not an authorized dealer.

Reaction score
Website
www.Facebook.com
excited

This is exciting. If there's anything I've learned about electronics, its that you never buy first generation. I'm especially excited about the chance of there being a giant retina display. the iphone 4 looks amazing, so its going to look even better on a larger scale

Most reactions

Latest posts