What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Screen Protectors....Any suggestions???

OP
I

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
rita1027 said:
Did you use the privacy pad?My friend introduce this privacy pad,so ,i bought one from 1ideacase .It's package very cool.When i use my ipad ,nearby can't see my screen clearly.I just cost us$29,now,it's us$39.

No, I actually went with the crystal clear protector for $29, still holding up pretty good! www.powersupportusa.com

Sent from my iPad 2 thanks to Ambit Energy using iPF

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have put the InvisibleShield from Zagg on both mine and my wife's. Easy to install, and doesn't affect touch.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
droid2mac said:
I have a screen protector on my Droid and will get one for my iPad 2 when it arrives. I know, the screens are tough, but it only takes one scratch. I recommend Zagg. Expensive, but doesn't seem to change the sensitivity, tough, easy to apply and doesn't show finger prints like a naked screen.

Zagg equals drag IMO. I can't stand the way it changes the feel on the screen, however they are the bees knees for the back side. They give the back a non-slip grip while protecting from scratches.

jasoncyap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protectors on every iPhone I've ever had and I now have one on the iPad I now have. I've tried others just to see if there was anything else that I might like, but I always end up back with Power Support. My favorite thing about PS Anti-Glare is that it reduces the grease that sits on the screen.

Expensive but I don't think twice when ordering/buying it. Its a requirement for me.

jerseymaggie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my opinion of course, but I always use a screen protector. I have a 4 & 8 year old and I worry about them using my iPad as well as my iPhone and I wear jewelry, have long fingernails, etc.

I have used screen protectors on my apple products. I LOVE the anti glare ones. I have used the regular as well but prefer the anti glare (matte finish). While it does take away from the shine of the screen, there are absolutely NO fingerprints or grease spots on my screen. I hate fingerprints and/ or a dirty screen, drives me nuts. So while I do miss the shine of the original screen, it is sooooooo worth it to me to be able to use my iPad and iPhone with a nice clean screen!

Just my humble 2 cents....

Maggie

Sent from my iPad using iPF

silguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure I like the zagg. I'd recommend u try some cheaper stuff first. I have the zagg on n used it in the past. Both times I felt like I shoulda go something else. The zagg will protect from scratches, but it's somewhat of a minor tacky surface. Attracts dirt. Finger prints about the same as without. If something sticks on to it, u'll need to take a damp cloth to wipe it off. Also note, the zagg is a clear film, so it doesn't protect from impact.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts