What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Safari unable to load image. My netbook can.

gogo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's say this link:
(i'm unable to post link now. So I break it up)

shop.
ebay.
com.
my/i.html?
_nkw=g+shock&_sacat=0&_sop=1&LH_PrefLoc=1&_dmd=1&_odkw=dress&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313&_qi=RTM939185

My netbook can load ok. But my iPad 2 timeout on 90% of the image.

Is this normal?

(on same wifi network)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad has a limited amount of RAM and some images are simply too large to load. If you load the image on your netbook, can you determine its size?

Tim

OP
G

gogo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad has a limited amount of RAM and some images are simply too large to load. If you load the image on your netbook, can you determine its size?

Tim

I'm unable to determine the size. Right now I try again and it still cannot load all the image. But my iPhone 4 load easily. I assume iPhone 4 and iPad 2 ram is same?

OP
G

gogo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

Wait, I try again different link with iPhone 4. It's not loading too.
So I guess it's ram problem? But in iPhone 4, the free ram is 198mb. Seems like it is Safari issue.

Most reactions