1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 rugged cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by independence, Mar 17, 2012.

1. independence

independence iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a rugged case for my ipad 2 that works well with a invisible shield. I have already bought some cases and tried them out and took them back because of the water mark on the built in screen protector with the invisible shield. I have already tried Griffin Survivor- created water mark with the invisible shield Gumdrop Drop Tech- Hard to open port covers and created watermark on the invisible shield Trident Kraken 2- created watermark on invisible shield and the snaps at the top broke off Ones I have looked at but not officially tried Otterbox Defender-don't like the dock flap and no cover for the speaker Trident Aegis- open 30 pin dot connector and not too protective Maybe I am too picky at the cases. I am looking for one that will work with the invisible shield or find a way to stop the water marking effect with the screens. I have heard to use baby powder or eyeglass cleaner, but I have not tried those.Do you have any other cases you would prefer? Thanks.
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0