What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD 2 Rocks!

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Runs fast and love the apps! I had a viewsonic g-tablet android tablet and it's nothing compared to the ipad2..the g-tablet lacks on the camera and I had it rooted with the vegan os and it was still buggy crashed alot..thankgod I sold it and got this ipad2..I pre.-ordered the new zaggmate/with keyboard for it and should have it by next week..can't wait:)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
B

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you donÂ’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

ItÂ’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

KooL Thanks:)

Sent from my iPad2

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations on your iPad 2. :) I can't wait to get my hands on it this Friday. He he!

OP
B

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:
Congratulations on your iPad 2. :) I can't wait to get my hands on it this Friday. He he!
Thanks... Your gonna LOVE IT:)..where are you from?

Sent from my iPad2

Last edited:
OP
B

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:

Thanks..your GONNA LOVE IT:).where are you from?

Sent from my iPad2

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the G-Tablet was the horrible screen. Vegan seemed pretty stable though. I didn't have any crashes or lock ups.

OP
B

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jake1974 said:
The biggest problem with the G-Tablet was the horrible screen. Vegan seemed pretty stable though. I didn't have any crashes or lock ups.

Yea,the screen & the face front camera quality is not good....

Sent from my iPad2

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:

Sent from my iPad2

I'm from Vancouver, BC. I used to have an iPad and now I want the iPad 2. I like the idea of being able to use Garage band on it. Really excited.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:

Sent from my iPad2

I'm from Vancouver, BC. I used to have an iPad and now I want the iPad 2. I like the idea of being able to use Garage band on it. Really excited.

GarageBand works on ipad1, as I have it and already made a few songs that rock, IMO lol. U cant go wrong with ipad2 though. Just letting people know so they don't think GarageBand only works on ipad2. It's ipad1 or ipad2 compatible ;-)

OP
B

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jhood2323 said:
really cause I sold mine on craiglist today for $750 used

Wow really*big mistake. Your missin out on this Great ipad2!

Sent from my iPad2

Most reactions

Latest posts