What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 release

Mnick1987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I live in Laurel, MD. Does anyone know about lines forming at the Best Buy's in College Park or Laurel, MD??
Im sad because I have to work until 7:30pm...do you think that any iPad's will be left by then??

unsyncable.com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.unsyncable.com
It just depends on the demand in your area. I live in a somewhat rural area with a Best Buy, so I am hoping there won't be many people getting one. I called at noon and no one was in line yet. =)

GOOD LUCK!

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to live in that area. I'd be surprised if they had any left that time since that's a highly populated area with lots of younger folks around. Doesn't hurt to check.

OP
M

Mnick1987

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dmaul1114 said:
I used to live in that area. I'd be surprised if they had any left that time since that's a highly populated area with lots of younger folks around. Doesn't hurt to check.

I kno man now I'm worried lol

Most reactions

Latest posts