What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 related (HELP)

yarita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mods please delete this thread, Sorry and Thanks!

Delete Please

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to the Hacking section of the Forum, you'll see there are some 'stickies' there that will answer all of these questions.

So head on over there and enjoy being at iPad Forum.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, yarita, and welcome to the forum. Good to see you and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

First, I'm going to assume you bought an iPad2. There is no jailbreak for the iPad2 at the moment unless you got lucky and bought one that had been on the shelf for a whole and is running iOS version 4.3.3. That's a remote possibility, but you could check...

So, that means you'll have plenty of time to browse in our hacking section for answers to your questions. The answers are in the stickies and other member's comments about they're jail breaking experiences. Please, take some time to have a good long reading session ... or more than one. There's a wealth of info there that will explain all.

I do want to take some time to caution you - jail breaking your device does not mean you'll save money on applications. Heck, you'll spend extra money once you have access to Cydia, the jail breaker's store, and all it's goodies and tweaks! But, jail breaking has nothing to do with saving money on apps. That would be piracy and we frown upon that here - because it's illegal. Jail breaking does not equal piracy/saving money on apps.

I know that's not what you mean when you say you want to save money on apps, just know that your statement can be misconstrued ... in a negative way.

Good luck in your reading, happy iPadding and welcome again.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts