What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 really long battery life?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zachariot said:
Yeah i like to charge as little as possible. I need it to be running a lot without wires. I can see the screen just fine at lowest ipad brightness. i also have some kind of eye sensitivity to bright lights so i just drop the brightness. but really everything is great especially the battery life. i keep it simple and focus on web, some youtube, books videos and games and i get great amount of time for each.

Ah....the screen can get bright, especially in a dark or dim room. I keep my brightness down around 30-40%.

OP
Z

Zachariot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am mostly in a darkly lit room. it is better for me to keep the screen brightness down ...and when i say no sound i mean system sounds i still get music and video sound so im not missing anything

Most reactions

Latest posts