What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 owners, do you also have an ipad 1?

EP2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My timeline is like this:

Bought the wife an ipad one.
Bought myself the ASUS Transformer + Dock
Won an ipad 2... keeping it for GAMES!!

Gaming on the ipad is untouchable - I was constantly using my wifes ipad to play games. Now, I won't have to worry.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread.

I'm still on my iPad 1 but have been thinking that I will not sell it when I upgrade. I do see value using it to place-shift my TV when on overnight trips so that I can continue to use other apps on the iPad 3.

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got myself an iPad2 because my wife was always using my iPad1.
Now my 9 year old is hoping that an iPad3 will soon be available in the hope that she gets her own iPad, too :)

John Daerson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps, apps and only apps.....What better can you do on iPad...I guess this is one of the best things you can do on iPad, apart from this you can go for social networking, emailing and lots more..:)

beary7823

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I gave my ex black iPad 1 to my husband, and I'm using white iPad 2. When I'm watching movie on my iPad 2, I used my husband iPad 1 to surf net, heehee :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts