What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 on its way, anyone using a clear screen protector?

thecount

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 on its way, anyone using a clear screen protector? I'd like one which is near invisible, with no bubbles! any advice?

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Zagg Invisible Shield. Have used it on all my iDevices and my Android phones. LOVE it. But, that's all personal.

Me personally Zagg FTW

brucebotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Bodyguardz fullbody clear skin which I am 95% satisfied with. I love the back, but the front has just a little bit too much orange peel. I think most would feel that it is fine. The tactile feel is great. Normally i wouldn't have anything, but with 3-1/2 and 1-1/2 year old Grandsons who are addicted to the ipad, I have to have something.

I really love the Power Support Crystal screen protector that I have on my iphone4, but it is not available yet for the ipad2, and I need the protection now.

Bruce

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search the forum, lots of opinions on the subject. Personally I'm using the Zagg Invisible shield, installed by Best Buy, very satisfied.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not using anything. IMO, the class on the iPad is durable enough. Im also afraid that the protector will orange peel or bubble. That would ruin the whole experience for me.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I like the seidio clear better than any zagg product (& I've used both extensively).

The seidio goes on dry, is reusable & when carefully installed is totally invisible & feels exactly like a bare screen.

I have the seidio on my DroidX also after trying the zagg for a week & hating it.

~John

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The other one I really like is the steinheil, that & the seidio are almost identical & they are hands down the best you can get.

Both of these are not cheap, but have no tacky feel or orange peel like the zagg & are so clear that people won't believe there is a protector installed.

~John

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking about the Moshi iVisor for iPad 2. No adhesive on the screen, only around the edges. Moshi claims it can be removed, washed and reinstalled. Also, it comes in white and black. So if you have a white iPad and want to change to black, it is easily done. Check out the details on the Moshi site.

drpotter2807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Phantom Skinz on my droid x and LOVE it. People don't realize it has a screen protector on it. I ordered one for my Ipad2, so when it gets here I'll let you know how I like it.

Most reactions

Latest posts