What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 now? Or 3 later?

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
SingingSabre said:
Huh? Freebirdforever is a top manager at BB?

Im a sales manager for Best Buy Mobile. Our buy back program is not designed to compete with selling something on ebay or the like, but to guarantee a certain amount of money back to the customer depending on when they sell back the device.

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
Im a sales manager for Best Buy Mobile. Our buy back program is not designed to compete with selling something on ebay or the like, but to guarantee a certain amount of money back to the customer depending on when they sell back the device.

That's cool.

Reaction score
any one hazard a guess what the difference between a ipad 2 and 3 is going to be?

If you look around at the news on tablet screen parts it is confirmed that the next Ipad, whenever it comes out , will have a higher resolution screen, most stories saying double the current, and with ios5 having led manipulation capabilities look for the camera to come with a flash (not to be confused with Flash program) that can also be used in notifications. I'm just guessing here, but I would think they will shave some grams off the weight and maybe a couple of mms off the thickness.
Don't look for more ports such as USB or SD. That would go totally against the ios way of doing things. There is a reason why you'll never need anti virus on Apple.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Marine 47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I waited for the iPad2 because of the camera. It is great I bought each of my kids one so my wife and I can FaceTime with the grandkids. Buy it now.

Jessicaem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the iPad 2 when it first came out in April. But I was going to wait for the iPad 3 to buy one for my husband because I can't see having two ipad2s.

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wait for iPad 3. I am not convinced people are convinced (having never owned iPad 2 myself) that iPad 2 is really a big step up from the first version. My gut feeling is that you will be disappointed because iPad 2 won't meet your expectations, unless you badly want the camera that comes with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts