What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 not moving at Lantau Island

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rotorhead said:
My Ipad finally got out of 5 days in Jail in HK. It's finally in Anchorage AK. We shall see if it makes it for the 24th Delivery.

Yours is in Alaska with a delivery date of Thursday....while mine is in Taiwan, after days on the island, and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Doesn't seem likely to be on time!

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn! I just checked and mine's still being held hostage in Lantau. :( It's been there since early Saturday morning (our time), so that's about two days.

Ryo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoa... finally left AK at 4:49pm 22nd. Will it make it to LA by the 23rd by 4:30pm as estimated?

Thing is, I'm not in the states and I'm having a friend bring it to me in Asia. He'll leave his house around 8pm for the airport... sure hope it'll make it... go FedEx go!

ksn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine had a delivery date of the 23rd, was on Lantau island for 4 days, arrived at Anchorage, morning of the 22nd, left 4 hours later and is now in a city 15 minutes away, so it looks like it's going to be on time.

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and ran to the PC to check Fedex tracking to see if it's moved....... and nope, still in Lantau jail. The scheduled delivery date is still listed as the 24th (thursday). Unless it leaves very soon, I dont see how it's going to make it.

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked the Yahoo small business fedex tracking and it does show that it's finally moved!! Yeah! It stopped in Japan (Narita-Shi) and shows it was there for two hours and then left. Presumably, its now on its way to Alaska.

Kingv84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My white 16GB Wifi iPad is also in Hong Kong jail. Been there since the 21st and it suppose to arrive on the 24th. crazy.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My unit is on a FedEx truck as I type this on it's way to my door! Most likely will arrive as my smart cover shortly after noon time today.

Update: unit is on truck and will be at my door in 3 hours at 1:00pm. Drooling already!

Last edited:

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My white 16GB Wifi iPad is also in Hong Kong jail. Been there since the 21st and it suppose to arrive on the 24th. crazy.

Same with us, except ours finally left a few hours ago. Ours is a white 16gb ATT 3g that was in the Lantau prison from the 21st, but is supposed to be delivered to Indiana tomorrow.

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still in Lantau, but supposed to be delivered tomorrow to Central Florida. Will it make it? HMM!

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked the Yahoo small business fedex tracking and it does show that it's finally moved!! Yeah! It stopped in Japan (Narita-Shi) and shows it was there for two hours and then left. Presumably, its now on its way to Alaska.

Looks like mine is on the same flight as yours. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We shall see...

malteseluv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still on the island and due to arrive at my door in PA tomorrow? This I gotta see! lol

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a delivery date of today, the 23rd. Yesterday morning the Apple tracking link was still showing on the island. But now it's on the truck for delivery! So don't give up hope that it will arrive on time. Went from Alaska, to Indianapolis, to Berkley MO, to Rolland MO, and out for delivery in a day!

Most reactions