What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 locked help me

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I probblemi with an iPad 2 A1396 It locked on itunes IS detected, download the software, but the software installation moment outside IS Error 3194 .... I tried to change the "hosts" file, but without success. .. (TinyUmbrella That does not work either) ..... What do you recommend Thanks?

i hav'e win sistem 32bit

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Error 3194 means you're trying to install the wrong iOS version. The only software you can install right now, is iOS 9.3.5. During the update, iTunes connects to Apple's servers, which make sure that you don't install a wrong iOS on your device.

Usually, iTunes should find the file by itself, download it and install it on your iPad. It's not necessary to download the software manually.

OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you
I have worsened the situation I have downloaded the file "iPad2,2_9.3.5_13G36_Restore" manually, I used the tool and 3utools Uploaded about It downloaded the files, it has made the lightning Up to 80% Si and POI stuck with Error writing of the UN files. Now THE Devices I can not detected More DAI Software DA and even iTunes. Help come I work out now?

OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgrade I can put it in DFU mode and detected COMES FROM itunes But when I install the software recommended by the IS Program off Error 3194 AND THE hosts file Practically null..Ora as I continue?

p.s.I'm following the lead and I'm downloading the .ipsw file from the proposed site

OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I Solved The 3194 error was due to itunes That had to be UPDATED and Also the operating system, now I have Win 7, but I still can not restore the ipad2 from iTune WHEN comes to 80% and try updating the firmware YES LOCK and gives me THE MESSAGE "unknown error (1)"

Come have a Know That the State vintage ipad Brought earlier in the service center thinking it ilcavo but even They have managed to fix it .... to which I rate I can not nothing right?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, but this thing has camunicato me that he had already brought` the iPad2 in service center back in time, they have tried everything to also replace the USB cable, but have failed to restore ..... i operating system is You can do something or throw away the iPad?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If none of the advice I gave above helps, it's possible that you can't use this iPad.

OP
M

modem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ah ok I'll try a better view thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts