What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Launch Event March 11th 2011

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcNLvqdnMLY[/ame]​

Just a little bit of video to show you all the craziness at the launch event. After a long long night of waiting I finally got into the store and was the first one out with an iPad 2. The wait was about 14 hours for me along with a buddy of mine who stayed there overnight. Luckily I got to go home for 2 hours and sleep but then it was back to the line.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very Cool, glad you were able to get one Phil!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool vid. That was alot of ipad2's behind the counter. That was funny when y'all said someone in the crowd ripped one...lmfao. Did u record that vid with ur cell phone? If so, thats pretty good quality. Congrats on ur ipad2 purchase. Definitely let the forum know ur thoughts on it personally, now that u have ur own.

Spydie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered one the morning of the 11th with 2-3 week wait (today it's 3-4 week wait) but walked into walmart Sunday and they had a bunnchn of them. Went home with one and cancelled my order.

Most reactions

Latest posts