What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Jailbreak Incoming! JailbreakMe.com 'We'll Be Back Soon'

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBMuxhJlYMY]YouTube - ‪iPad 2 Jailbreak Incoming! JailbreakMe.com 'We'll Be Back Soon' - iOS Vlog 469‬‏[/ame]​

JailbreakMe.com has been updated once again with a "We'll Be Back Soon" message. The iPad 2 Jailbreak has been in the works with @comex and the team for many months and we've been waiting. This Jailbreak should be a PDF exploit which will Jailbreak you devices with a click of a button. Cydia should download right to your homescreen and you should be ready to go. A firm release date/time has not been set, but judging from the leak a few days ago we know that it's done. The PDF Jailbreak should be out any time within the next few days!

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do we really need this thread? There's already the official chat thread~ Not to mention the official news thread.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. That is what Phil does. He reports news in our News Section. He doesn't ask permission from anyone, being a Mod and all.

Focus.:D

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yes. That is what Phil does. He reports news in our News Section. He doesn't ask permission from anyone, being a Mod and all.

Focus.:D

Oh, okay then. I was just asking.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts