What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kustard said:
Glad to see I am not the only one waiting for an iPad 2 jailbreak, it's frustrating.

There's over 100 pages in this thread and I don't have the paitence to read them all - can someone please tell me why the iPad 2 jailbreak is harder than any other?!

100 pages in a nutshell.....different hardware.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

EVERYONE, for the abvoidance of doubt, if you want to turn this whole thread into a rehash of every little comment that is tweeted, OK, I wont stop you if you think that is how you get the most value from discussing the iPad2 jailbreak of lack thereof... BUT

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SCREENSHOTS OF EVERY TWEET. Write it in plain text if you think it is discussion worthy. Other than that - LEAVE IT ALONE. We don't need thousands of twitter screenshots on this site. Twitter is twitter. Forums are forums.

iPadForums are not a re-tweet service for folks that don't use Twitter. Posting screenshots is a waste of everyone's time and resoureces. I'll start to take a very dim view of it if it continues...

Maybe we should just close this thread.:D Everyone can go and vent on Twitter.:)

lancejt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a reason that over 100 pages exist in this thread. It's very simple.

People aren't reading any of it and are just posting repeated questions/tweets/useless information.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

People aren't reading any of it and are just posting repeated questions/tweets/useless information.

That is right. Or they say: " I don't feel like reading 1000 pages, so what is going on?"

I don't think so.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That is right. Or they say: " I don't feel like reading 1000 pages, so what is going on?"

I don't think so.

there is a solution for that though. one of the moderators or the poster of the thread could just give updates in the first post of the thread.

lancejt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correction, there is a solution. That solution is reading the thread in which you are posting.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
EVERYONE, for the abvoidance of doubt, if you want to turn this whole thread into a rehash of every little comment that is tweeted, OK, I wont stop you if you think that is how you get the most value from discussing the iPad2 jailbreak of lack thereof... BUT

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SCREENSHOTS OF EVERY TWEET. Write it in plain text if you think it is discussion worthy. Other than that - LEAVE IT ALONE. We don't need thousands of twitter screenshots on this site. Twitter is twitter. Forums are forums.

iPadForums are not a re-tweet service for folks that don't use Twitter. Posting screenshots is a waste of everyone's time and resoureces. I'll start to take a very dim view of it if it continues...

I understand exactly what you mean and agree with you completely. I think people post screenshots of tweets to prove it really was said by that person...

FREE MY iPAD2 

Cj7378

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you do decide to create a new thread please let me know. I have been following this thread for a while now and don't bother posting much because nothing much has changed. I am one of those that has started reading from the beginning and you're right it is the same thing over and over. Thanks

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm following Bile answers here State of the Chronic | greenpois0n.com and it seems that they're preparing JB only for version 4.3 and not 4.3.1-4.3.3. I think that's a sad news :(

Yes I am also following that site and I was the one that posted the question there about 4.3.3 because I know the iPads that have been purchased in the last few weeks or so come with 4.3.3 right out out of the box..so now I dont know what to do..I was going to purchase an iPad 2 in the next few days but knowing it will come with 4.3.3 I dont know what to do

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bullka said:
I'm following Bile answers here State of the Chronic | greenpois0n.com and it seems that they're preparing JB only for version 4.3 and not 4.3.1-4.3.3. I think that's a sad news :(

4.3 <3<3 i love myself for not updating !

Good news for you..bad news for the rest of us :(..I think it sucks, I Mean the majority of people have 4.3.3 I know they patched 4.3.1 so that is why but damn, now I dont know what to do..the darn new ipads come with 4.3.3 already installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions