What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it's right this fraud got almost 700 followers for this fake Jailbreak. I recommend anyone who follows him still should immediately un-follow.

FREE MY iPAD2 

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just don't get it - why on earth would someone go through all of that knowing that he had absolutely nothing? What did he gain from it? If anything, everyone now thinks he's a real a-hole!

What an idiot...

Because he's "sofa king we Todd did"... read it out loud and you'll understand what I mean.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Because he's "sofa king we Todd did"... read it out loud and you'll understand what I mean.

Ha! I like that.... At first I just thought that English was not your primary language! :)

Buzmay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That guy is a pure imbecil now he just post:

d0nfyxn - Jailbreak iPad 2
It was a test, people are too naive, long life to the dev team ... sincerely

Anyhow back to wait :(

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buzmay said:

A test of what??? Testing if people believed him? What an a$$...

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be funnier if someone hacked his twitter account so he couldn't use it any more.

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anthony2006 said:
sounds like good news but in the words of The Wolf (pulp fiction , 1994) "let's not start sucking each other's d**k's quite yet". i'll believe it when i have cydia loaded on my ipad 2, otherwise this will be another myth like the tooth fairy or weapons of mass destruction :D

HAHAHAHAHA..

I nominate this for post of the year!!

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heres a vid debunking the fake jailbreak by that dumbass donfyxn......also shows that there is a working jailbreak for ipad 2......... Post is from greenpoisons website

Http://goo.gl/fb/3omhr

Quote from site

This last part is going to be entirely in bold so people actually read it before commenting. The iPad 2 jailbreak illustrated in the video included in this post is incomplete, slightly unstable (depending on what you install) and is injected in a fashion that could never be distributed legally (you are NOT getting any more detail there, I don’t care how many people ask, or how many times they ask, sorry).

Re: instability, For instance, if mobile substrate is installed and you accidently reboot, theres a chance your iPad 2 isn’t coming back without a restore, I say there is a chance because I vaguely remember someone else with the jailbreak relaying that information, and I’m not dumb enough to verify it. Not worth the risk.

Edit: This video is real, this jailbreak is real. However, by the standards set prior in the jailbreaking community this video would not pass them. In my opinion those standards are ridiculously anal retentive to the nth degree (to encompasses edge cases, and extremely elaborate hoaxes) and my STATED GOAL was NOT to make a “how to” proof video, I didn’t go out of my way to satisfy anyone elses standards. Frankly, I don’t care if people believe the veracity of my video or the claims, I’m going out of my way to provide information on how to spot hoaxes, so I could care less who does or doesn’t believe my iPad 2 is jailbroken.

Last edited:

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This idiot d0nfynx is now trying to say he did it to show how people are naive and are so desperate to try anything for a jailbreak. He's an asshole and he did this for attention and followers.

FREE MY iPAD2 

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I justnstopped following him. That is what everyone should do. Just ignore him and also stop posting about him here.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buzmay said:

lol everyone was warned...

FREE MY iPAD2 

LoJak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of these days there may be a jailbreak for ipad2..... One of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts