What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 is the best idevice and mobile device ever created so far, its sad..

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick rule reminder, folks. Discussion is great, and contrary opinions welcome, but let's keep it friendly?

Reminder - Rule 3 Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but please do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Please review all our forum rules here

Sleaka J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I intentionally never bought the 1 or the 2 because of the low resolution. The screen on the 3 is phenomenal.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you think whatever device is the greatest thing ever invented, great for you.

My mum still loves her VCR, lol.

Even better, iPad 2s will continue to get cheaper as new models continue to come out, so you should be able to pick up a spare at a good price if you like. When iPad 2 came out, I got another (new) iPad 1 for 200 bucks off. My husband only ever uses it to stream while he's cooking, and it still does exactly what he wants.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to keep an eye out (and wallet ready) for whatever nifty gadgets tempt me next. More options are good for all of us.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fulip, if you want to compare the iPad 2 to the iPad 3, why not head to the nearest Apple store or reseller and try them both out. You can read all the reports you want, but you have to see them side by side to get a real impression of how they truly compare to each other. I own both and can say that in my opinion while each has it's strong points, the iPad 3 does have the edge over the iPad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts