Ipad 2 is official..details here xoom owned by ipad 2

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Demandarin, Mar 2, 2011.

1. bouviersdad68

bouviersdad68
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Concerning Idontunderstandmyipad's comment - You also did not understand my comment, never the less, you made inaccurate and presumptive comments regarding the "logic" of my purchasing a I Pad.

Perhaps, you might open your mind, by thinking about the intent of my comment, rather then your reflexive comment, I'll considered and completely off the mark. Think before you write, attributing motives to someone you do not know. Personal comments are just that. You are entitled to yours, however, you display an arrogance, not insight.

2. Beamer4343

Beamer4343
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I presently have the original ipad and want to buy ipad 2. How do I transfer everything from my original ipad to ipad 2? Thanks

3. Gen from Oz

Gen from Oz
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hey ya getting a bit upset there Bouvier! There's no need to get aggro. While I understand your feelings, it's true that staged marketing is what big companies do - that was just being pointed out. I'd also add that the "oh shucks, my IPad 1 doesn't do all that!" is exactly what Apple and every marketer WANTS you to feel.

4. Demandarin

Demandarin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Dont u hate that though? I just looked at all of engadgets hands on video's n makes me want ipad 2 more n more. Damn, it is wayy faster thn current version...ima be fighmtimg a serious mental battle of not wantimg to fork out another major $$ for this while at the same time wantimg it badlynas hell. Rhe cams n more powerful cpu and gpu are a major big deal to me. Never say never but dont be surprised if u hear me posting that i got a new ipad2..lmfao. Im really torn between keeping current one or upgrading. Apps dont have to be made already to take advantage of dual core, they are that much faster opening and running with it! I cant wait till ios 4.3 for safari spped boost. It was looooong overdue ;-)

5. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Perhaps I don't fully understand the whole intent of your initial comment. However, you clearly stated that you feel screwed over by Apple releasing a new update.

So what I don't understand is why you feel that your original iPad has lost its worth. Because at least my iPad still does all the things it used and for what I use the iPad, I can do all the tasks on the original iPad, otherwise I wouldn't have bought the iPad 1 in the first place.

if you buy an iPad from this standpoint: Here are my requirements; Does the iPad fulfill these? And you get to the conclusion that it does, then I really don't see how one could feel screwed over by the release of iPad 2.

6. 4phun

4phun
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Astonishing, I never expected to see an Android user mentioning the new MOTHER OF ALL MALWARE. I have seen some bitter Android users saying that it is an Apple Plot to destroy Android instead of laying the blame on a greedy advertising company.

An old Proverb says a wise person has seen the clamenty and proceeds to conceal himself but the inexperienced passes along and must pay the price.

I pity those stuck in a two year marriage with Android. It doesn't look good for them.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

7. 4phun

4phun
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    No

Sent from my iPad using iPF

8. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Many of the features of the iPad 2 were not available last year. The A5 is a new chip and the software to make some of it work right is just being released with the new iPad. Sure they had a good idea of what would be in this model, but that's called planning. Figure out what you need and make your component development come together in time to line up manufacturing. The story is that Retina displays were targeted for this release, but they could not work out the manufacturing in time.

9. Thphilli

Thphilli
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    To those who are buying an iPad2, what new functionality other than camera related things is it going to offer over you iPad? Everything I read about the iPad will also be able to do, including the HDMI.

10. zipur

zipur
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Apple need compition