What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 insurance?

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it worth it and do you know any places I can get it please?
Thanks

dynomonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends if you can afford to loose the money you paid for the ipad. If not I would you squaretrade. IMHO

And no I don't work for them.

Dr Umfufu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use ProtectMyBubble.com... Obviously haven't tested them yet and seriously wish I never have to but £600 for an iPad is a lot and if it gets damaged or stolen I want to make sure I get it replaced ASAP!!!!

OP
S

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
protectmybubble I think I'm going for. It doesn't cover loss but most insurance companies don't. It's £54 a year so I think that's pretty good :)

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
protectmybubble I think I'm going for. It doesn't cover loss but most insurance companies don't. It's £54 a year so I think that's pretty good :)

Isn't it covered on your house contents insurance? If not, they may cover it for less by adding it to your schedule.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:

Isn't it covered on your house contents insurance? If not, they may cover it for less by adding it to your schedule.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

High excess on house insurance :(

Most reactions

Latest posts