What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 iMessage smart cover problem

anonchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whenever I open my smart cover, I immediately get a bunch of iMessages, along with the message received sound clip. The time on these messages is always in the past. Basically, I don't receive messages, a sound, or notification until i open the smart cover. Has anyone else experience this?

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anonchi said:
whenever I open my smart cover, I immediately get a bunch of iMessages, along with the message received sound clip. The time on these messages is always in the past. Basically, I don't receive messages, a sound, or notification until i open the smart cover. Has anyone else experience this?

Are you sure you haven't missed them when they first arrived?

My alerts go off when the smart cover is closed, but if I ignore them or don't hear them they also go off again when I open the cover.

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions