What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 icons

redelmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed many apps , but I can't add any more, there is no space for the icons what do I do*, evrytime I install a new app I can't find it, unless I delete another icon, all 7 pages are full

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed many apps , but I can't add any more, there is no space for the icons what do I do*, evrytime I install a new app I can't find it, unless I delete another icon, all 7 pages are full
You can have 11 screens with 20 apps on each screen. If you're running out of real estate you can create folders which include multiple apps - usually ones that relate to each other makes them easier to find later.

To create a folder tap and hold on any app icon until they all start to jiggle, then drag the icon over another icon and release it. Your iPad will create a folder with both the apps in. The folder will be named according to the category of the apps it contains, but you can rename it as you like.

You can also do the same thing in iTunes when you have your iPad connected. More here:

iPad Tutorial – How to Arrange Apps, Create Folders & Clean Up iPad Screens | iPad Academy

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts