What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 I. Restore mode after jailbreak...

prgti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in the forum. Just check in looking for help with my iPad 2. I was running iOS 5.0.1 but after jailbreak she will go to restore mode every time I lock the screen. I tried to restore the iPad from different computers but the issue don't go away. Anyone else with this issue? What should I try next?

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have a backup of your ipad you can download the iOS Formware for your version of iPad and restore your ipad to out of the box state and then run your restore from itunes to get all you apps back.

Once you save the iOS Firmware you connect the ipad to your PC and start itunes. Click the ipad under Devices and go to the Summary tab. You will see Restore button under Versions. Hold down the shift key on your PC then click restore. Now navigate to the directory you saved the iOS firmware in and double click it and follow the prompts.

Link below to download the iOS Firmware

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts