What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 From start

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBAManbearpig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, i am new to the community and i have a few questions?
Is there any way to change to os to get passed the icloud login page on itunes? i had found this broken ipad and fixed it all the broken parts and have it running and now i am stuck, does anyone have any suggestions?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no way to get past the iCloud activation lock without the Apple ID and password of the owner of the iPad. The thing is, despite having repaired this iPad, you do not legally own it. It belongs to the person who lost it. What you should have done is turn it in to the proper authorities.
You will receive no more help here in trying to activate an iPad that is not yours.

With that, this thread is now closed.

P.S. I've also deleted the other post you made on this same topic. Duplicate posting fractures any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow, as well as being against our rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts