What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 falls for the table on the floor HELP

dflash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys i pushed my ipad from the table and it fall on its side then on its screen i picked it up, the youtube video was still playing, but there is nothing on the screen its just dark it doesnt show any content just a blank color. the power buton and the home button works, but there is no content on the scree, pls help me :/

OP
D

dflash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
update ****
i started restoring it, itunes in the end send me and error that the ipad cant be restored, after taht i turned on the screen and still thjere was no apple logo just the blank color :/

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello dflash, nice to see you again:) It's possible that a connection may have dislodged when your iPad fell. Strange as it may sound there have been quite a number of instances where that screen blackout has been fixed by simply taking off any cover and then slapping the iPad on the back solidly with the flat of your palm several times. No guarantees of course, but that has worked surprisingly often for members.
Try it, and let us know how you got on with that. Fingers crossed!!!
Regards, Andrew

OP
D

dflash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello dflash, nice to see you again:) It's possible that a connection may have dislodged when your iPad fell. Strange as it may sound there have been quite a number of instances where that screen blackout has been fixed by simply taking off any cover and then slapping the iPad on the back solidly with the flat of your palm several times. No guarantees of course, but that has worked surprisingly often for members.
Try it, and let us know how you got on with that. Fingers crossed!!!
Regards, Andrew
dude it worked mate WOWOWOWOWOW just did 2 solid hits with a notebook
man it felt good when i hit it :D

Most reactions