What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Facetime help

Lotuslady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just needed a quick answer to a problem I've had with Facetime yesterday.

I use it all the time and the volume is always fine for both parties in the convo.

yesterday during a call the volume on the other side went off...now it was my dad (lol)
who has just got his new ipad so not knowing if he may of pressed mute??

or is it possible that it could be my ipad not sending voulme??

am pretty computer savvy but this really has me stumped! any help or ideas would be great

thanks! sorry if this thread is not posted in the right spot! am total forum NOOB

Martinbowden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just needed a quick answer to a problem I've had with Facetime yesterday.

I use it all the time and the volume is always fine for both parties in the convo.

yesterday during a call the volume on the other side went off...now it was my dad (lol)
who has just got his new ipad so not knowing if he may of pressed mute??

or is it possible that it could be my ipad not sending voulme??

am pretty computer savvy but this really has me stumped! any help or ideas would be great

thanks! sorry if this thread is not posted in the right spot! am total forum NOOB

Mine did this check your mic is still working there are a few free apps to do this just to make sure had to take my iPad back and got a replacement

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both should check that it's not on mute. Second, this happened to me once, Internet connection problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts