What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD 2: Email attachment stuck in email screen

lynneb00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was exploring to see how well email attachments can be viewed in MAIL. I opened one and now I can't get it closed. It's not "frozen" as I can scroll around in it and stretch it. I deleted that email account, hoping it would disappear, but no luck. I don't see any reset or any way to get this thing out of my email. :(

Anyone had this experience or have suggestions??? :confused:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try tapping once in the middle of the iPad screen. A control bar should appear at the top of the screen. Tap the done button at the top left. Or you can tap the arrow button at the top right for Open In... and Print options.

The bar disappears if you scroll the screen, or if you wait a while. That is so you can use the whole screen for viewing the file. Jut tap in the center of the screen again to make it reappear.

OP
L

lynneb00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your suggestions. Had tried initially with no result. Persistence pays!

Farrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Email attachment stuck

I got the same problem and I did as u guys suggest but still not working...pls help me to solve it....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a restart. Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts