What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 droptest *video*

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think a better idea is to drop those clowns off a 50ft bridge and we will see how funny they think it is. Lol i bet they wont be laughing.

Sent from my sexy white 3G 16GB ipad 2

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Tapmyapple said:
I think a better idea is to drop those clowns off a 50ft bridge and we will see how funny they think it is. Lol i bet they wont be laughing.

Sent from my sexy white 3G 16GB ipad 2

new video.... revenge of the iPad lol

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at how well the screen stayed together, though. That's some seriously well thought out glass.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why? I mean why? Stupid people! Too much money, too little brain, sensationalists, blah blah blah! It should have gone to someone who needed it like a charity for deaf people, hospice, old people's home, I don't know, anything than trying to make point! They show themselves up that's all! Sorry, emotional today and not thinking straight! I hate YouTube videos like that! I'll stop now, getting cross!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions