What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 does not show image

migueleitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have an Ipad 2 32 gb, wifi only, and it does not show anything in the LCD but it is working. I have looked around and does not find any answer.

The screen was cracked. So i decided to buy a screen and replaced my myself.

I tried to do my best but i cut the wirelIss antenna.

So I decided to take to a place to have the antenna replaced and installed the screen. They did them but when I got it, I charged at home and it didn't turn on. Tried home and power to reset it and nothing. However, when I plugged it to the computer, I could see it in iTunes, play the music and do everything. Still working but it does not show anything on the screen.

I took it to another place and the guy tried everything (replace the lcd, power b, etc) and told me that there is a plastic thing that is broken (that is to show the image in the LCD). I am not sure what he was saying.

Summary: Antenna and screen replaced. LCD tested. It shows in iTunes what I have in IPAD, did backup.
Problem: It shows nothing, not even the Apple logo.

Thank you,

OP
M

migueleitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any place in Miami, Fl where I can take it to test the backlight?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What was the 'place' from where you got your iPad checked?

You should take the iPad to the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store for a full diagnostic run.

Here are the addresses of the Apple stores in Miami :
1. 8888 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33176
2. 7535 Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL33156

Most reactions