Ipad 2 does not show image

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by migueleitor, Sep 16, 2014.

1. migueleitor

migueleitor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello,

I have an Ipad 2 32 gb, wifi only, and it does not show anything in the LCD but it is working. I have looked around and does not find any answer.

The screen was cracked. So i decided to buy a screen and replaced my myself.

I tried to do my best but i cut the wirelIss antenna.

So I decided to take to a place to have the antenna replaced and installed the screen. They did them but when I got it, I charged at home and it didn't turn on. Tried home and power to reset it and nothing. However, when I plugged it to the computer, I could see it in iTunes, play the music and do everything. Still working but it does not show anything on the screen.

I took it to another place and the guy tried everything (replace the lcd, power b, etc) and told me that there is a plastic thing that is broken (that is to show the image in the LCD). I am not sure what he was saying.

Summary: Antenna and screen replaced. LCD tested. It shows in iTunes what I have in IPAD, did backup.
    Problem: It shows nothing, not even the Apple logo.

Thank you,

2. migueleitor

migueleitor
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Any place in Miami, Fl where I can take it to test the backlight?

3. abababababab

abababababab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    What was the 'place' from where you got your iPad checked?

You should take the iPad to the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store for a full diagnostic run.

Here are the addresses of the Apple stores in Miami :
    1. 8888 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33176
    2. 7535 Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL33156