What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 display problem after IOS 7 Upgrade

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Updated my wife's iPad2 to IOS 7. Everything seems to be fine except her Nook app. Prior to the update she could view/read her books in either portrait or landscape view. Since the update she can only read/view the book in portrait.

Is there a fix for this? I checked all the settings and they seem to be correct, am I overlooking something.

Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Updated my wife's iPad2 to IOS 7. Everything seems to be fine except her Nook app. Prior to the update she could view/read her books in either portrait or landscape view. Since the update she can only read/view the book in portrait. Is there a fix for this? I checked all the settings and they seem to be correct, am I overlooking something. Thanks.
It's most likely an app problem, not a problem with the iPad. Maybe the Nook app hasn't yet been updated to full iOS 7 compatibility.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just read an article today that said the Nook app for iPad has been fixed. Make sure you download the update. Hopefully this will fix your problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem.

I just checked my updates, and the Nook app update was already downloaded. I opened a book as quick check and didn't see any problems, but it's the first time I've opened the app since the iOS 7, so I'm not sure what the problem was, or if I was affected.

Please let us know if it works, or not.

Most reactions

Latest posts